Video Production and Motion Graphics Designer
We are seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to join our experienced team.
Rouge Media is a digital design and development agency. We have a full range of clients from start-ups to large corporates. We deliver and support WordPress marketing sites, powerful web applications, and everything in between. This breadth and range keep us stable and secure as a business, and the variety keeps day-to-day work exciting and varied.Apply now
What the opportunity looks like
Due to the rapidly increasing demand for video and animation at Rouge, we are expanding the team to include a dedicated permanent full-time video professional. We deliver a whole range of video and animation output:
- Corporate brand video
- Interview and trade show video (editing)
- Sales and product demo video
- Social media advertising
- Video case studies
- Animated logos
- in-page website animation
- And more…
Skills and experience you will have
- Prior experience as a motion graphics professional with a portfolio of sample projects to prove it
- Create animation and motion graphics for video and other digital output to a high standard
- Proficient in sound mixing and mastering
- Expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite especially Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- You keep up to date with video trends and can contribute ideas to marketing professionals and designers
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate your ideas
- Experience working on deadline-driven projects and launches
- A proven ability to manage conflicting demands whilst prioritising tasks and workload across multiple projects and clients
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different departments.
The role is hybrid – with three days in the office, and two days at home each week. We are easy to get to and well-connected despite working in a village. We are right by Junction 12 of the M4. Rouge is a 5 minute walk from Theale train station, with direct trains to London Paddington.
If you think you have the skills, and you fancy joining the team at Rouge, please send us your CV and, most importantly, a portfolio of your latest and greatest video work.
This is NOT a remote role. Please only apply if you can sensibly commute to our office location (RG7) three days per week.
Location: Reading, RG7
Job Level: Mid-weight
Hours: Full time
What’s it like to work at Rouge?
Rouge Media is a digital design and development agency. We have a full range of clients from start-ups to large corporates. We deliver and support WordPress marketing sites, powerful web applications and everything in between. This breadth and range keeps us stable and secure as a business, and the variety keeps day-to-day work exciting and varied.
All our designers and developers work closely as a team. Problems get solved together. We spend time working on our own, but never in isolation.
One of the founding philosophies of the business was to protect a work-life balance. We believe that staying late, night after night, doesn’t mean more work gets done. So we try not to do it. We work hard, but we work efficiently.
We are easy to get to and well connected despite working in a village. We are right by Junction 12 of the M4. Rouge is 5 minutes walk from Theale train station, with direct trains to London Paddington.
We think Rouge is a special place to work, and a business is nothing without its people. We love the paths we have chosen, and we love working together, even on a Monday Morning! Here are some of the other perks:
- Working from home flexibility
- Flexible start and finish times
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank holidays)
- Performance related bonuses
- Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Closed at 4pm on Fridays
- Book / training budget
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Child Care voucher scheme
- Dress down, relaxed working environment
- Regular food based events!