Digital Business Development ManagerWe are looking for an experienced and ambitious Digital Business Development Manager to join our growing digital agency. The successful candidate will have a proven record of working in a similar agency environment and will be able to demonstrate success in their previous role. We are a vibrant and forward-thinking business, looking to go places. We already battle (and often win) against much bigger agencies. We are looking for someone with a passion for all things digital and a fighting spirit! Is this you?...
Send us your CV
Skills and experience
- Seek out new leads independently
- Generating new business through telephone-based sales, appointment setting
- Assisting/leading face-to-face pitches and write proposals (supported by the creative and development teams)
- Being up to date with the latest industry philosophies and technologies
- Maintaining a high level of positivity, contributing to team morale and energy
- Have a proven track record of delivering sales over a sustained period, hitting monthly and annual revenue targets
- £40K basic with OTE
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank holidays)
- Flexible start and finish times
- Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Closed at 4 pm on Fridays
- Book/training budget
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Dress down, relaxed working environment
- Potential to work some days from home
- Regular food-based events!
What’s it like to work at Rouge?
Rouge Media is a digital design and development agency. We have a full range of clients from start-ups to large corporates. We deliver and support WordPress marketing sites, powerful web applications and everything in between. This breadth and range keep us stable and secure as a business, and the variety keeps day-to-day work exciting and varied.
All our designers, developers and account managers work closely as a team. Problems get solved together. We spend time working on our own, but never in isolation.
One of the founding philosophies of the business was to protect a work-life balance. We believe that staying late, night after night, doesn’t mean more work gets done, so we try not to do it. We work hard, but we work efficiently.
We are easy to get to and well connected despite working in a village. We are right by Junction 12 of the M4. Rouge is 5 minutes’ walk from Theale train station, with direct trains to London Paddington.
We like our food. Theale village has great food shops, pubs, a curry house, bakery and the best baguette shop this side of Calais. The business buys lunch for everyone on birthdays. Thursday is ‘bake off’ (or ‘buy off’ depending on excuses), where we take it in turns to bake tasty snacks for the studio.
If you think this is the job for you, get in touch and tell us why!